Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

June 13, 2011

Card Chain Challenge & Case Study

Hi Everyone;

Can you believe it? Two Post in one day! Wow something good must be on it's way! Lol!

Okay I wanted to play along with two other challenges today. One is in support of my good friend Jill who is the Muse at Case Study. And the other is the Card Chain Challenge over at Lily Pad.


Jill Foster is the Muse at Case Study and oh my goodness you should see her cards this week. The design team over there have made some amazing cards as well. They will blow your socks off! Lol. No really! They are that good! Make sure and check it out!

Card Chain Challenge

I found out about this challenge as a reminder from my sweet friend Donna in our HA Flicker group! And boy am I glad that she reminded us, because I clearly forgot! There are several themes that you can use to make your card. I decided to stay with the colour palette up top! I love this new Lily Pad Challenge blog! From tips and techniques, to challenges, and of course, loads of inspiration there are many things to capture your attention!  So I had to play along in this challenge.

Okay here is my take on Jill's card at Case Study and the use of the above palette at Lily Pad.

Close Up Of Flower & Colouring


Card Recipe
Cardstock: The Paper Company, & Stampin'Up
Patterned Paper: Old World Stack/DCWV, Anna Griffin Flocked Damask
Stamps: Hero Arts/CG125 Friend,CL342 Everyday Sayings, K5376 Hydrangea, H5481 Classic Bloom
Die Cuts: Classic Scalloped Circles Large/Spellbinders, Creative Memories Cutting System
Inks: Distress Inks/Stormy Sky & Vintage Photo/Ranger, Black StazOn
Embellishments: Pearls & Bling/Dollarama, White Gel Pen/Tombo
Adhesive: Easy Runner/3L, Score Tape, Popdots/Dollarama

I would also like to submit this card to the Hero Arts Monthly Challenge! Thanks so much for looking and so happy that you could drop bye. I am gonna try and catch up on my commenting this week also. I have some of your blogs and have been blown away bye your creativity, but haven't commented like I should. That will change I promise. I will try to do better because we all love to be encouraged. Take care and come back soon.

Good Night & Sweet Dreams
Dana

7 comments:

Tracey said...

Dana this card is truely a masterpiece of stamping, inking, colouring and embellishment!!! WOW oh WOW girl...you totally rocked these challenges!!!

Jill said...

Oh my, Dana! I agree with Tracey- a TOTAL MASTERPIECE! You are on a roll, my friend. Sending hugs your way- thanks for your support over on the CASE Study blog!

Teneale Williams said...

WOW! This is just amazing, really amazing! I love EVERYTHING about this card. The details you have added is just mind blowing. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us and playing at CASE Study this week.

78thistles said...

Such a pretty card! So love that blue flower!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh wow, so much to look at! Amazing card! Thanks for playing :)

Andrea said...

This is so amazing!! Your design is stunning! Congrats on your win!!

sheila said...

wow, wow and WOW! gorgeous card!

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!