Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

August 16, 2010

Sweet Summer

Hi Everyone:
Posting very late here and so sorry.  With having company and really having no mojo, I had to just give in and admit that I couldn't make this card work. I was so frustrated that I had to just put things down and try again the next day!  Have you ever had a day like this before?  Funny how a new day, good perspective, and fresh eyes can make a day of creativity much more rewarding.  So here is the card that I made using the Sweet Summer Set from Deedee's Digis store.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Recollection & Stampin Up', Pattern Paper: Summer Fun/Momenta
Die Cuts: Ants/Momenta, Punches: Stampin Up' & Cricuit Machine
Digital Image: Sweet Summer/Deedee's Digis, Bling/Jewels: Dollarama
Red Pearls/unknown, Ribbon: Offray, Pens: Marvy & Signo

Thanks for dropping bye and hope you will drop bye again on the 18th for Lawn Fawn Blog Hop.  I am so excited and you should see the list of places to hangout.  Don't forget that there will be prizes along the way and to celebrate I will be giving away some blog candy as well. But you will have to check in to see what all the fun is about.  I want to encourage you to take part in the Cards for Kids and show some kids who are not feeling so good that someone cares.  To check out all the info please see my sidebar.  Trust that you are still enjoying your summer and soaking up the rays before the Autumn weather begins. I love fall though!  It is my favorite season of all.  That is it for now!  Can't wait to see you here on the 18th! 

Hugs & Blessings
Dana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know if it's the difference a day makes, Dana, because everything you make is so very special, and this is no exception! Perfect picnic papers, and the way you colored and highlighted the ant is so sweet. I especially love how you added the "yummy" to the bottom -- so cute! And all those extra ants -- what would a picnic be without them. Yep, definitely a keeper in my book! Hugs, Deedee

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!