Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

September 19, 2010

Quick Share & Design Team Call

Just wanted to share this card I recently made for my neice.  She needed some cards to share with her friends just to let them know that she was thinking of them.  So I thought this cute image from Deedee's Digis Cup of Joy stamp set, was the perfect one to use.  The sentiment is from Sweet & Sassy and you can find it here.  Mostly eveyone loves flowers and hopefully these pretty, but not so smelling flowers, will cheer someone up and make them feel special. 


Supplies List:

Digitital Stamps: Cup of Joy/Deedee's Digis, Flower Sentiment/SNS
Cardstock: Stampin' Up, Cordinations, Pattern Paper: Chatterbox, Nana's Nusery/DCWV
Ribbon: Multi Dots/American Crafts & Blue Flower Ribbon/unknown, White Gel Pen: Tombo
 Brads & Bling: Dollarama, Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Inks/Ranger, Adhesives: Fiskar
Coloring Pencils: Crayola, Baby Oil: Johnston's,

Thanks so much for dropping bye.  Trusting that everyone is now getting back to some form of routine and that work/school days are becoming more managable!  Well for me that is yet to be seen! Lol!  With every fall, starting fresh and becoming organize is something I try to do.  Some years I am all "Gong Ho!" but never seem to finish out the year the same way! Lol! Well not this year!  I am making it a goal for the remainder of the year to get some organization and sanity back in our home life! Lol! 

Before I go I do want to share that Deedee's Digis is having a Design Team call.  For those who love digital images and are looking for images that are wholesome and encouraging, this place is the place for you.  With an amazing owner and wonderful Design Team, you will be walking into an excellent experience with a lot of blessings along the way.  So check out the link below and make sure to send your applications in soon.

Dedee's Digis Design Team Call


The following link will take you to all the information that you need for this Design Team Call.  Check it out here and remember the Deadline is September 24, 2010.  So get your applications in soon!  Before I go I do want to remind you of my Blog Candy here!  It will be up until October 1st,  so you have lots of time to become a follower and to share about this give away on your blog.  Be sure to check in again for some Autumn projects,  some that are spooky and some made with thankfulness! Lol! 

Hugs & Blessings
Dana

3 comments:

Sandy said...

This is so pretty!!!! I love the warmth of colors and the fun ribbon and gemstones on the flowers (great touch) and in the corners. Fabulous card as always!

MiamiKel said...

OH Dana, we will miss you every day on the blog and beyond but know that He is guiding you each step of the way in this wonderful journey of life! Your card is stunning! I love the beautiful palette of colors - it's like looking into a real bouquet of flowers on a spring morning! Just as lovely as you are, my friend - blessings and hugs! x0x0

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Dana! Such a sweet palette of colors, and so much beautiful detail that combine to create a wonderful warmth that is always present in your cards. I especially like the sweet way you embellished the flowers -- I feel like I could pluck one and put it to my nose and it would smell so sweet. OK, maybe I'm getting silly here, but they are so lovely! Hugs, Deedee

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!