Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

November 26, 2009

Blog Renovation

Okay, so for those of you who are following me, you have figured out that things are changing here at Reliving Tomorrow! It is still a work in progress! There are many things to add and move around, but I did want to add that Dec. 16th is my birthday! Yep, another one is coming up real soon. So to celebrate that day, I will be putting up some blog candy for someone to win! I will post the picture on that day and draw the winner Jan.03. So be sure to check back for more information on this giveway.

With Christmas being around the corner and mostly everyone trying to pinch pennies, a great way to give a gift is to make one. I love home-made gifts and I love to make them even more. Here is a picture of some of the gifts that I am making for school teachers. Not to expensive and yet a cool gift. Using a note pad, scrapbooking papers and ribbons makes this gift a must for any teacher. Lots of us have cards wither store- bought or home-made, but no where to store them. So I thought making a card tin would be a great idea. Below there is a picture of two tins that I altered. I actually took a "Jet Dry" can and altered it. The other one was bought at Michael's . These were teacher gifts as well, but you can use them for anything. Birthdays, Wedding Showers, Christmas, or even House Warmings.









I hope that I have provided you with some inspiration for some great Gift Making this Holiday Season. For product list and instructions please email me and I will be happy to help. That's all for now. More things to share later in the week. Remember that tomorrow is another opportunity to live your yesterday over, but even better!
God Bless!

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Hi, Dana! Very cute projects. Having been a teacher/principal...I know these will make great gifts! How thoughtful of you. They are beautiful and they will be appreciated.

Michelle said...

feel better soon, and good luck with upcoming surgery

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!