Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

January 20, 2010

Haven't Forgotten

Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you. Things here have been really crazy and with having some medical issues lately, I haven't been doing much with scrapbooking or card making. I have been having back pain and some days I can manage, other days are unbearable. So my apologies to those of you who follow this blog. I am hoping that things change and that through physio exercise and taking better care of myself, that things turn around real soon. With this being an issue, planning and getting things ready for Christmas was a very slow process. Your gonna laugh, but I still have my Christmas tree up and gifts are still under it. Lol! It took me so long to get things done, that we decided that we would keep things up for a while longer than most others. The plan is to get it all put away this weekend. We are having a snow storm today and I am glad I still have the decorations up. Still reminds me of Christmas.

There are many things to share with you though! High Hopes Stamps are having a blog hop today and there are many prizes to be won. So why not click on their blinkie on my side panel and check out all that they have to offer. With a new catalogue with new products I am sure there is something for everyone.

For those of you who may havae noticed, I am no longer on the Card Design Team at LCOM. I decided to take a step back from things for awhile due to the above issue. And also due to upcoming surgery, which is now postponed until Febuary. Once all is well, I do hope to go back to this great place and work with the amazing ladies who are a part of their Design Team. I want to tell you a few things about what is happening over there. Check out here for all that is going on over at Let's Capture Our Memories Site. There are so many things to chose from. They are having a "So You Think You Can Scrap" Contest right now and also "52 Pick Up Sketch Challenge". These are great to get involved with because it will really help you stay on track with completing those albums this year.

I have more things to share in the next few days. I have a few racks that I have received from some great ladies. Also I want to remind you about my blog give away. Yes I haven't forgotten. I had a birthday back in December and due to some uncontrollable issue I couldn't post about it. So I will be adding it this month instead. So check back in again this week and see what I have to share. Trusting that this Christmas was wonderful and that many new great memories were made. Memories that you can look on today and maybe want to make a yearly tradition. Memories are such wonderful things. The good ones reminds us of God's goodness and the not so good, help us to make our tomorrows a better place to hang out. We can get so caught up in the material things that we forget sometimes that the most simplest things can make a great memory. Trusting that this new year of 2010 will be filled with great memories for today and tomorrow. Happy New Year to you and yours.
Blessings

2 comments:

Calia Yang said...

awwww hope you feel better and that surgery will go well! this year will be an awesome year for you - just keep being positive as always!

Mina said...

Im so sorry to hear your ill Dana...I hope things get better real soon and your fighting fit in no time...thanks for visiting my blog
Mina xxx

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!