Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

May 12, 2010

Short & Sweet

Hey there! Just wanted to post about a couple of things today that I feel are really fun and important. I love Sweet & Sassy Stamps and also their challenge blog. This week their sketch is amazing and I will be showing a card a little later that uses that same sketch. Here it is:


I also love another great Digi Store and that is Whimsie Doodles. They recently celebrated a birthday and had a blog hop to go along with it. To make the party go out with a bang, they even added a card contest where one lucky gal will win Copic Markers, along with all sorts of digital and rubber stamps. Make sure to check it out here. I just love these images as well and have been making cards for this contest and will upload them later. Just wanted to let you all know about it first and to check it out. The deadline is 12 midnight tonight. Check out their blog for more details.



So there is still plenty of time for you to make a card and enter. Important to know! All card submissions must use a Whimisie Doodle Image. Thank You! These gals have done a lot of great designs and it would only be fair to use their images and to promote their business. So off you go! Check out their store here.

Okay so I am off to finish up some things and I will be back again later. Hope your day is turning into a great one. I have been fighting a cold for the past few days but yesterday it totally wiped me out. I was so blessed today to have my door bell ring and to find some Tim Hortons soup, a muffin and a coffee. (That's the coffee of choice here in Canada!) Somone who is a real sweetie saw fit to bless me today and make me feel loved. Thank you so much. I really needed that to help me get back into my day. Love ya chickie. Is there someone you know who needs a little love? Why not do something special and maybe in secret, so that you brighten someone's day. We all need that from time to time and no better time like the present. Here's praying that your day is bright and your creativity is flowing! Lol
Blessings & Hugs
Dana

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!