Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

June 24, 2010

New Design Team


Yahoo! I am excited to tell you that I have been chosen for the Design Team of Deedee's Digis. This digital stamp company has so much to offer those who are stampers, card makers and those who like to do other kinds of crafts. These images are so versatile that you can make many great creations at a reasonable price. This company also offers Christian/faith-based images and sentiments.

I am so happy about this because I find it so hard to find bible verses or sentiments that help share my faith. You can also find lots of cute and whimsy creations there as well. From leaping frogs, to hugable, squeezable bears and everything in between. You will never be disappointed! I am so happy to be part of such an amazing team who have a love for card making.

Love challenges!?! Well there are many challenges going on over at Deedee's Craft Blog. With each challenge there is always a great prize or freebie. Why not check out her store and all the fun over at Crafter's Digital Art Center. If you love digital stamp images, than this is the place to be. Join Deedee's Digis now and get the freebie image that is now up for grabs. She is so generous with her prizes and very happy to meet new people through her group. Hope to see you there soon!

Keep coming back because tomorrow and the days to follow, there will be information on a special event that will be happening on July 1st. This is our kick off event to introduce Deedee's Digis to the paper crafting world. So be sure to check back and get all the details. Tomorrow I will be sharing some Teacher Gifts using images from Deedee's store and also a card. So make sure to pop back in and see all the fun creations.

Before I go I do want to share a card that I made for my Secret Pal over at LCOM . I couldn't share it before because I didn't want her to see it or find out that I was her Secret Pal. Now that she knows that I had her name for this Fun Program it is safe to show you what I came up with! Lol! I had so much fun being her Secret Pal. She is such a sweetheart and this allowed me to get to know her better. If that is something that you would like to try, why not check it out! Just click on their link on my sidebar to find out all of the info in their forum. So here is the card that I made for her using left over die cuts, rub-ons, and ribbon.


I just love how easy it was to put this together, and the Hero Arts "Friends" stamp is one of my favorites. They have some great deals on now over at 2Peas why not check it out. You won't be sorry! Hero Arts also has monthly contest where the prizes are amazing! I have never won anything, but sure would love too! Lol! Just need to get some more of their great products.
That is it for me! Trusting that you are all doing well and creating some happy memories!

Hugs & Blessings
Dana

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!