Welcome

LilyPadBioPic-2
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

1st Layout Published

On-Line Mag.Pub.

Preview

My Staedtler Pub.

Preview

An Amazing Experience

Thanks Jill

Featured on Inspired By
Shining the Light Challenge Award

Photography Tips

Photography Tutorials
2010-2014. Powered by Blogger.

May 4, 2013

National Scrapbooking Day



Celebrate All The Fun With 2Peas!!
Today is National Scrapbooking and a Day to Celebrate!! 
Why not celebrate with the crew over at 2 Peas!!! You will be glad that you did because the challenges are great and extend to the end of the week. Many prizes to be won and some pretty cool buttons to add to your profile page. Why Not Check it Out!!  

3 comments:

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Thanks for the update and I hope you are feeling better by now...take time to re-energize yourself...be patient and enjoy your present, you are where god needs you to be no more no less, you are just in the right moment what you are supposed to be doing...:)
bibiana

Cathymac said...

Just wanted to thank you for your very kind comment on my blog. I wan't sure how to e-mail you so thought I would leave a responding comment here. I've not done many tutorials, but there is a very technical way I do my sponging on the silhouette cards..LOL! It's called Post-It notes! That's all...just mask off the areas you do not want ink with Post-Its. The sun rays was a Tim Hiltz embossing folder. I mask so only one ray is showing at a time, then sponge. My ink of choice is Ranger's Distress Inks...I like how they blend, but you could use any dye ink. Hope this helps and hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day!
Blessings,
Cathy

Auntie Em said...

Dana!!! I have been missing you. Things have been a little hectic/crazy around here but I am hoping for calmer times ahead in a few weeks.
Hope you are feeling OK and enjoying spring. You must be almost done school by now. It was a looooong winter!
Take care!!! {{{Hugs}}} :)

Copyright Notice

All the contents of this blog including but not limited to designs, concepts, and photographs are COPYRIGHT 2009-2014 Dana Colbourne. I have put a lot of work in these creations and would appreciate that you use them for inspiration and enjoyment. They are for personal use only and they are not to be copied or used for publications or contest. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me on this fun journey!